Sunday, January 31, 2010

The new vampire thing.

Every single little teenage girl seems to be holding one of the "Twilight" books were ever she goes. What the fuck right? I mean it must be good to some extent. Honestly I couldn't get past reading a positive review about the book so there is no way I could read even one chapter. Just from the review I got what it was pretty much about though, some girl likes this dude who is really a vampire, and they do shit or something. Now I believe that vampires should in no way be romantic. I've seen the original Nosferatu, and holy shit balls it scares me still today. Not some fucking albino dude with a six pack, that's some pussy ass shit. Then what do you know, everybody sees this opportunity to bring in the lamest collection of vampires ever. Luckily though there is actually one good one, it is a Swedish film called, "Let the right one in." Now if you can get past the silly name, and if you like subtitles (Me I can't watch any movie without subtitles.) I assure you, you will love it. It was even a book before, which was even better than the movie. (This can be said in many cases.) I will admit though it is kind of romantic, but if you look really hard and deep into the movie you'll understand. And if you don't, the ass kicking will make up for that. And if that doesn't contact me, and my ass kicking will make you like this beautiful work of cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write anything. Seriously, anything you want. I really don't care.